“Brent Owens Unwraps Mauritius” TV series
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize includes five (5) nights for two adults sharing a Junior Suite at LUX* Belle Mare in Mauritius.
2. The prize includes dinner, bed and breakfast at the resort (half-board basis).
3. The prize includes two (2) return economy-class air tickets from Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town to Mauritius, on Air Mauritius, and airport taxes, sponsored by Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority. (Any internal domestic flights are excluded.)
4. Spending money, lunch, beverages, travel insurance, passports, visas (if required), transport to and from departure point, transfers between the airport and the resort, and all other items of a personal nature, as well as the obtaining of any of these, are all excluded from the prize and are for the responsibility of the winner.
5. Entry to the competition is free and is open to South African citizens, resident in South Africa, aged 18 years and older, who complete the entry form on www.brentowens.ratherbeinmauritius.co.za
6. The prize winner must have a valid passport.
7. Travel to the airports of departure will be for the prize winner’s account.
8. The prize is valid from 01 February 2019 to 01 September 2019. Redemption of the prize must be within this stipulated period, if not, it will be deemed forfeited by the winner. A valid identification of the winner is requested in order to redeem the prize.
9. The prize cannot be redeemed during all school holidays and peak periods of travel (including Easter and Christmas holiday periods, and public holiday long weekends).
10. Bookings can only be made thirty (30) days prior to departure, subject to availability (both airline and resort).
11. LUX* Resorts and Hotels reserves the right to move accommodation to another resort of equal grading, based on availability, where necessary.
12. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other LUX* Hotels and Resorts or third-party discounts or special offers.
13. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
14. The competition commences on Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 18:00 with the premiere of Episode 1 of “Brent Owens Unwraps Mauritius”, and closes on Monday, 28 January 2019 at 17h00.
15. The winner will be notified within 72 hours after the competition closing date.
16. Employees and immediate families of the sponsors, suppliers, service providers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
17. Winners will be eligible for entry into the prize draw if all ten (10) questions over the competition period are answered correctly.
18. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
19. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, permission is granted by the entrant to share the contact details provided with the sponsors of the competition.
21. Should the entrant not wish to receive any ongoing special offers or promotional material, they may opt-out at the close of the competition on Monday, 28 January 2019.
22. By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these and any other terms and conditions that apply.